Subject: Re: IPv6 kernel ooops

From: Guðmundur D. Haraldsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 02:14:07 +0000

-*- YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / ?$B5HF#1QL@ <[email-masked]> [ 2004-04-25 01:43 ]:
> In article <[email-masked]> (at Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:23:41 +0000), Guðmundur D. Haraldsson <[email-masked]> says:
> 
> > I got this oops on my machine tonight.
> >
> > I don't know what query to BIND caused it, but I've got an oops like this before!
> 
> Is this reproducable? How frequently do you see this?

I belive this is hard to reproduce, I had this once some months ago.

> 
> 
> > Call Trace:   [<c02112f0>] output_maybe_reroute [kernel] 0x0 (0xc39d9d0c)
> 
> (Umm, I cannot find "output_maybe_reroute" in my source...)
> 
> > [<c68e2df1>] udpv6_sendmsg [ipv6] 0x271 (0xc39d9d3c)
> > [<c68e2a90>] udpv6_getfrag [ipv6] 0x0 (0xc39d9d44)
> :

Dunno... it's a RedHat kernel... some patch maybe?

> 
> Would you test latest rc (or bk tree), please?

Well... I need a test-case first...

Best regards,
-Gudmundur.

-- 
===================================================================================
| Guðmundur D. Haraldsson               | When you have eliminated the impossible,|
| [email-masked]                     | what ever remains, however improbable,  |
| http://www.binhex.EU.org/             | must be the truth.			  |
|                                       | - Sherlock Holmes, "The sign of four"	  |
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| GPG key: lynx -dump http://vlug.eyjar.is/gdh/gpgkey.asc | gpg --import          |
| Key fingerprint = DE6D A875 EA92 0699 9B49  8C49 2DBB 76BF ADD4 C933		  |
===================================================================================
// Spammers will be asphyxiated in paté!