Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add IXDP2x01 board support to CS89x0 driver

From: Deepak Saxena <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:25:45 -0700

On Jul 16 2004, at 09:09, jamal was caught saying:
> On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 05:28, Deepak Saxena wrote:
> > Jeff,
> > 
> > The following patch modifies the CS89x0 driver to work on Intel's IXDP2401 
> > and IXDP2801 (Intel ARm/XScale based) platforms: 
> > 
> 
> cool. Do you need anything else that is not in the kernel to boot either
> board? 

I have a patch I will be releasing today or monday (see linux-arm-announce 
list) that contains the arm-specific bits. Unfortunately since rmk is 
travelling for about 3 weeks it won't go upstream for atleast that time 
period.

~Deepak

-- 
Deepak Saxena - dsaxena at plexity dot net - http://www.plexity.net/

"Unlike me, many of you have accepted the situation of your imprisonment and
 will die here like rotten cabbages." - Number 6