Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] deferred drop, __parent workaround, reshape_fail

From: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:08:55 +0200

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 09:00:35AM -0400, jamal wrote:
> When did that code go in?

sorry that should have been 'now submitted and accepted by davem'

> Let me think about it for a bit and get back to you guys.

sure.

> > 3) Is already in davem's tree, no need for discusion ;)
> 
> Didnt know that ;-> Is it in released kernels already?

no, sorry. 2.6.9 stuff

> cheers,
> jamal

-- 
- Harald Welte <[email-masked]>             http://www.netfilter.org/
============================================================================
  "Fragmentation is like classful addressing -- an interesting early
   architectural error that shows how much experimentation was going
   on while IP was being designed."                    -- Paul Vixie