Subject: Re: netdev-2.6 queue updated

From: Olaf Hering <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:48:53 +0200

On Fri, Oct 15, Jeff Garzik wrote:

>  drivers/net/typhoon.c                         |  232 +++----

> Jeff Garzik:
>   o Hand-merge typhoon conflicts
>   o [netdrvr eepro100] fix pci_iomap() args and info msg that follows
>   o [netdrvr b44] update MODULE_AUTHORS
>   o [netdrvr 8139cp] TSO support
>   o [netdev] Remove no-op in-driver implementations of ->set_config()

Current Linus tree does not compile.

diff -purN linux-2.6.9-bk4.orig/drivers/net/typhoon.c linux-2.6.9-bk4/drivers/net/typhoon.c
--- linux-2.6.9-bk4.orig/drivers/net/typhoon.c	2004-10-20 13:57:29.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.6.9-bk4/drivers/net/typhoon.c	2004-10-20 14:32:17.000000000 +0200
@@ -2476,7 +2476,7 @@ typhoon_init_one(struct pci_dev *pdev, c
 	dev->set_mac_address	= typhoon_set_mac_address;
 	dev->vlan_rx_register	= typhoon_vlan_rx_register;
 	dev->vlan_rx_kill_vid	= typhoon_vlan_rx_kill_vid;
-	SET_ETHTOOL_OPS(dev, &ops);
+	SET_ETHTOOL_OPS(dev, &typhoon_ethtool_ops);
 
 	/* We can handle scatter gather, up to 16 entries, and
 	 * we can do IP checksumming (only version 4, doh...)

-- 
USB is for mice, FireWire is for men!

sUse lINUX ag, nÜRNBERG