Subject: [PATCH] Add Altimata PHY to sis900 driver

From: Daniele Venzano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:21:02 +0200

The attached patch fixes a long standing detection problem with the
sis900 driver.
This PHY chip is used on some Pentium 4  with SiS chipset and on the
Acer Aspire 1705SMi (at least) notebook.

The patch is made against kernel 2.6.9 and is available also on
http://teg.homeunix.org/sis900.html

Please, consider for inclusion.

Signed-Off-By: Daniele Venzano <[email-masked]>

-- 
-----------------------------
Daniele Venzano
Web: http://teg.homeunix.org

Index: sis900.c
===================================================================
--- a/drivers/net/sis900.c	(revision 12)
+++ b/drivers/net/sis900.c	(working copy)
@@ -120,6 +120,7 @@
 } mii_chip_table[] = {
 	{ "SiS 900 Internal MII PHY", 		0x001d, 0x8000, LAN },
 	{ "SiS 7014 Physical Layer Solution", 	0x0016, 0xf830, LAN },
+	{ "Altimata AC101LF PHY",               0x0022, 0x5520, LAN },
 	{ "AMD 79C901 10BASE-T PHY",  		0x0000, 0x6B70, LAN },
 	{ "AMD 79C901 HomePNA PHY",		0x0000, 0x6B90, HOME},
 	{ "ICS LAN PHY",			0x0015, 0xF440, LAN },