Subject: Re: [2.6 patch] net/sched/: possible cleanups

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 02:00:25 +0100

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 11:59:49PM -0200, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> 
> Adrian Bunk wrote:
> >The patch below contans the following possible cleanups:
> >- make some needlessly global code static
> >- sch_htb.c: #undef HTB_DEBUG
> >
> >
> >diffstat output:
> > include/net/act_api.h   |    3 ---
> 
> Adrian, may I suggest that you post the networking related patches
> only to netdev?

Until now I thought it's never a bad idea to Cc linux-kernel on any 
patches. Is there a specific reason why you consider this being a bad 
thing (well, bandwith shouldn't be that much of an issue considering how 
high-volume linux-kernel is...)?

> - Arnaldo

cu
Adrian

-- 

       "Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
        of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed