Subject: Re: [2.6 patch] net/bluetooth/: misc possible cleanups

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:07:58 +0100

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 08:34:08AM +0100, Marcel Holtmann wrote:

> Hi Adrian,

Hi Marcel,

>...
> > Please comment on which of these changes are correct and which conflict 
> > with pending patches.
> 
> Please send a separate patch for all the RFCOMM changes, because these
> conflicts with some pending patches and then it will make it easier for
> me to merge them.
> 
> The rest of the changes are fine with me, but I like to see also a
> separate patch for the CMTP stuff and cmtp_send_capimsg() don't need a
> forward declaration. Simply move the function to another place in the
> source code.

splitted patches follow as reply to this email.

> Regards
> Marcel

cu
Adrian

-- 

       "Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
        of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed

-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. 
http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/