Subject: [2.6 patch] kill IPHASE5526

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:44:34 +0100

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 09:07:31PM +0000, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 03:45:40PM -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> > 1) iphase (iph5526 a.k.a. drivers/net/fc/*)
> > 
> > Been broken since 2.3 or 2.4.  Only janitors have kept it compiling.
> 
> No, it doesn't even compile, and didn't so for more than two years.

A patch to remove it is attached.

<--  snip  -->

iph5526 does no longer compile since 2.5 wand was therefore marked as 
broken. This patch removes it.

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>

---

 drivers/net/Kconfig             |    9 
 drivers/net/Makefile            |    1 
 drivers/net/fc/Makefile         |    8 
 drivers/net/fc/iph5526.c        | 4645 --------------------------------
 drivers/net/fc/iph5526_ip.h     |   24 
 drivers/net/fc/iph5526_novram.c |  278 -
 drivers/net/fc/iph5526_scsi.h   |   31 
 drivers/net/fc/tach.h           |  475 ---
 drivers/net/fc/tach_structs.h   |  428 --
 9 files changed, 5899 deletions(-)