Subject: 2.6.10 and HTB dequeue bug

From: Andrew Kohlsmith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:03:07 -0500

I received the following in my dmesg today.  As requested by tgr in FreeNode's 
#lartc, I'm emailing all the requested information here.

I'm using ipp2p version 0.7.1 (with a minor patch to make it work with 2.6.10) 
to detect p2p traffic, and a custom traffic shaping script (attached) to 
prioritize outgoing packets on both the ADSL and ethernet interfaces.

Previous to this I was using the same setup on Slackware 9.1.0 with stock 
kernel 2.4.25.

This is on a single P3/800 with an Intel eepro100 and Sangoma S518 PCI ADSL 
card.  The box is running Slackware 10.0 with a stock kernel.org 2.6.10 
kernel with no patches or changes aside from what Sangoma's beta5-2.3.2 
drivers provide.  (They are generally VERY well behaved and only modify the 
bare minimum to get their driver support in the kernel.)

I've attached my kernel's configuration as well as lspci -v output, module 
list, ifconfig and ip link output.  I will certainly provide any further 
information required.

Regards,
Andrew