Subject: Re: [PATCH 2.6.12-rc2 0/17] bonding: sysfs interface...

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:53:19 -0400

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 04:15:24PM -0700, Radheka Godse wrote:
> 
> This patch set implements the sysfs interface for bonding and has a couple 
> bug fixes. We have done a full test pass and consider these patches ready 
> for inclusion upstream. We have submitted them to bonding-devel several 
> times and have incorporated feedback and fixes all known issues.

I, for one, view these patches as very welcome.  I intend to comment
further later, but for now...

FC3 users are invited to use the test kernels here:

	http://people.redhat.com/linville/kernels/fc3/

I have incorporated the bonding driver from 2.6.12-rc2 plus the bonding
sysfs patches (along with some unrelated patches) to the current FC3
kernel sources.  If you are an FC3 user and you want to experiment w/
these changes, this is the easiest way for you to do so.

I'd love to hear feedback, either on the lists or directly to this
address.

Thanks,

John
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]