Subject: Re: Unitialized queue_lock oops?

From: Phil Oester <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:38:35 -0700

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 10:34:41AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 05:00:46PM -0700, Phil Oester wrote:
> > 
> > Yes, default qdisc.  Interesting that 2.6.10 is rock solid on the same
> > hardware...oh well.
> 
> Well if you do have the time feel free to keep searching back to 2.6.10.
> Even though I'd say that this is most likely to turn out to be a hardware
> problem, there is no telling what you might find along the way.
> 
> At least it might tell us what sort of hardware problems would result in
> only networking crashes :) If this were your average hardware problem
> I'd have expected to see crashes all over the place, especially under
> fs/ and mm/.

Ok, how bout next week I adjust OSPF costs to make my secondary firewall
primary, and see if I still have problems?  At least then we can put the
hardware problem theory behind us...

Phil