Subject: 2.6.13-rc6-mm1: too many 'ipv4_table' variables

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 19:28:42 +0200

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 04:33:31AM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
>...
> Changes since 2.6.13-rc5-mm1:
>...
>  git-net.patch
>...
>  Subsystem trees
>...

It seems there are too many different 'ipv4_table' variables:

<--  snip  -->

...
  CC      net/ipv4/ipvs/ip_vs_ctl.o
net/ipv4/ipvs/ip_vs_ctl.c:1601: error: static declaration of 'ipv4_table' follows non-static declaration
include/net/ip.h:376: error: previous declaration of 'ipv4_table' was here
make[3]: *** [net/ipv4/ipvs/ip_vs_ctl.o] Error 1

<--  snip  -->

cu
Adrian

-- 

       "Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
        of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed