Subject: [GIT PULL] bcm43xx update

From: Michael Buesch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:42:54 +0100

Hi John,

I synced my git repository with the bcm43xx SVN repository.
I will continue to develop the driver in git, so these ugly syncing
will not be needed any longer. I will poke you from time to time
to pull from my repos. (I don't know how the other bcm43xx developers
will handle it. I suggest they set up a git repository, too)

Please do a
git pull git://bu3sch.de/bcm43xx.git master-upstream
to pull the bcm43xx-softmac branch.

Please do a
git pull git://bu3sch.de/bcm43xx.git dscape-upstream
to pull the bcm43xx-dscape branch.

master ShortLog:

Michael Buesch:
      [bcm43xx] sync with svn.berlios.de
      [bcm43xx] remove linux version compatibility code.
      [bcm43xx] Move README file to Documentation directory.
      [bcm43xx] remove redundant COPYING file.

dscape ShortLog:

Michael Buesch:
      [bcm43xx] sync with svn.berlios.de
      [bcm43xx] Move documentation to Documentation subdirectory and move scripts to scripts subdirectory.
      [bcm43xx] Remove redundant COPYING file.

-- 
Greetings Michael.