Subject: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4: ACX=y, ACX_USB=n compile error

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:10:39 +0100

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 01:38:33PM +0100, Gabriel C. wrote:

> Hello,

Hi Gabriel,

> I got this compile error with 2.6.16-rc1-mm4 , config attached. 
> 
> 
>   LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
> drivers/built-in.o: In function
> `acx_l_transmit_authen1':common.c:(.text+0x6cd62): undefined reference
> to `acxusb_l_alloc_tx' :common.c:(.text+0x6cd74): undefined reference
> to `acxusb_l_get_txbuf' :common.c:(.text+0x6cdeb): undefined reference
> to `acxusb_l_tx_data' drivers/built-in.o: In function
> `acx_s_configure_debug': undefined reference to
> `acxusb_s_issue_cmd_timeo_debug' drivers/built-in.o: In function
> [many more]
>...

Thanks for your report.

@Denis:
The problem seems to be CONFIG_ACX=y, CONFIG_ACX_USB=n.

> Gabriel 

cu
Adrian

-- 

       "Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
        of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed