Subject: Please pull softmac-upsteam of bcm43xx driver

From: Michael Buesch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 20:49:52 +0100

Please do a
git pull git://bu3sch.de/wireless-2.6 softmac-upstream
to pull latest bcm43xx updates into softmac-all:

Michael Buesch:
      [bcm43xx] add DEBUG Kconfig option. Also fix indention.
      [bcm43xx] Fix makefile. Remove all the "out-of-tree" stuff.
      [bcm43xx] Add more initvals sanity checks and error out, if one sanity check fails.
      [bcm43xx] Remove function bcm43xx_channel_is_allowed(). Geographical restriction should become part of the 80211 stack, so every driver does not have to duplicate it.
      [bcm43xx] [patch] basic ethtool support
      [bcm43xx] Wireless Ext update:

 drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig                   |   19 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/Makefile          |   88 ---------
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx.h         |    6 -
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_debugfs.c |    8 -
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_ethtool.c |   50 +++++
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_ethtool.h |    8 +
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c    |  241 +++++-------------------
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_wx.c      |   12 +
 8 files changed, 144 insertions(+), 288 deletions(-)

-- 
Greetings Michael.