Subject: Please pull dscape-upsteam of bcm43xx driver

From: Michael Buesch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:03:32 +0100

Please do a
git pull git://bu3sch.de/wireless-2.6 dscape-upstream
to pull latest bcm43xx updates into dscape-all:

Michael Buesch:
      [bcm43xx] add DEBUG Kconfig option. Also fix indention.
      [bcm43xx] fix Kconfig "depends on" typo.
      [bcm43xx] Fix makefile. Remove all the "out-of-tree" stuff.
      [bcm43xx-d80211] Add more initvals sanity checks and error out, if one sanity check fails.
      [bcm43xx] Add more initvals sanity checks and error out, if one sanity check fails.
      [bcm43xx-d80211] [patch] basic ethtool support
      [bcm43xx-d80211] [patch] basic ethtool support (CONTINUED)
      [bcm43xx] Wireless Ext update:
      [bcm43xx-d80211] Add beacon template uploading code

 drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig                       |   19 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx-d80211/Makefile       |   87 +----------
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx-d80211/bcm43xx.h      |   41 +----
 .../net/wireless/bcm43xx-d80211/bcm43xx_debugfs.c  |    8 +
 .../net/wireless/bcm43xx-d80211/bcm43xx_debugfs.h  |    6 -
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx-d80211/bcm43xx_dma.c  |    8 +
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx-d80211/bcm43xx_dma.h  |    4 -
 .../net/wireless/bcm43xx-d80211/bcm43xx_ethtool.c  |   50 +++++++
 .../net/wireless/bcm43xx-d80211/bcm43xx_ethtool.h  |    8 +
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx-d80211/bcm43xx_main.c |  156 +++++++++++---------
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx-d80211/bcm43xx_phy.c  |    6 -
 11 files changed, 196 insertions(+), 197 deletions(-)

-- 
Greetings Michael.