Subject: [2.6 patch] net: drop duplicate assignment in request_sock

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:24:10 +0200

From: Norbert Kiesel <[email-masked]>

Just noticed that request_sock.[ch] contain a useless assignment of
rskq_accept_head to itself.  I assume this is a typo and the 2nd one
was supposed to be _tail.  However, setting _tail to NULL is not
needed, so the patch below just drops the 2nd assignment.

Signed-Off-By: Norbert Kiesel <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>

---

This patch was sent by Norbert Kiesel on:
-  5 Mar 2006

diff -ru a/include/net/request_sock.h b/include/net/request_sock.h
--- a/include/net/request_sock.h	2005-10-28 15:44:45.000000000 -0700
+++ b/include/net/request_sock.h	2006-03-05 15:22:33.000000000 -0800
@@ -145,7 +145,7 @@
 {
 	struct request_sock *req = queue->rskq_accept_head;
 
-	queue->rskq_accept_head = queue->rskq_accept_head = NULL;
+	queue->rskq_accept_head = NULL;
 	return req;
 }
 
diff -ru a/net/core/request_sock.c b/net/core/request_sock.c
--- a/net/core/request_sock.c	2006-03-05 14:40:50.000000000 -0800
+++ b/net/core/request_sock.c	2006-03-05 15:23:11.000000000 -0800
@@ -51,7 +51,7 @@
 
 	get_random_bytes(&lopt->hash_rnd, sizeof(lopt->hash_rnd));
 	rwlock_init(&queue->syn_wait_lock);
-	queue->rskq_accept_head = queue->rskq_accept_head = NULL;
+	queue->rskq_accept_head = NULL;
 	lopt->nr_table_entries = nr_table_entries;
 
 	write_lock_bh(&queue->syn_wait_lock);