Subject: [2.6 patch] remove broken and unmaintained Sangoma drivers

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:36:51 +0200

The in-kernel Sangoma drivers are both not compiling and marked as 
BROKEN since at least kernel 2.6.0.

Sangoma offers out-of-tree drivers, and David Mandelstam told me Sangoma 
does no longer maintain the in-kernel drivers and prefers to provide 
them as a separate installation package.

This patch therefore removes these drivers.

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>

---

Due to it's size, the patch is available at
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/bunk/misc/patch-remove-sangoma.gz

 MAINTAINERS                       |    7 
 drivers/net/wan/Kconfig           |   97 
 drivers/net/wan/Makefile          |   13 
 drivers/net/wan/sdla_chdlc.c      | 4428 ------------------------
 drivers/net/wan/sdla_fr.c         | 5061 ---------------------------
 drivers/net/wan/sdla_ft1.c        |  345 -
 drivers/net/wan/sdla_ppp.c        | 3430 ------------------
 drivers/net/wan/sdla_x25.c        | 5497 ------------------------------
 drivers/net/wan/sdladrv.c         | 2314 ------------
 drivers/net/wan/sdlamain.c        | 1346 -------
 drivers/net/wan/wanpipe_multppp.c | 2358 ------------
 include/linux/sdla_asy.h          |  226 -
 include/linux/sdla_chdlc.h        |  813 ----
 include/linux/sdla_ppp.h          |  575 ---
 include/linux/sdla_x25.h          |  772 ----
 include/linux/sdladrv.h           |   66 
 include/linux/sdlapci.h           |   72 
 include/linux/sdlasfm.h           |  104 
 include/linux/wanpipe.h           |  483 --
 net/wanrouter/af_wanpipe.c        |    2 
 20 files changed, 28009 deletions(-)