Subject: Re: [PATCH] acxsm: Reduce the number of ACX_PACKED instructions

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:08:05 -0400

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 03:33:57PM +0300, Denis Vlasenko wrote:

> Did you rename softmac branch again?

I'm trying to reduce the branches.  Some/most of what was the softmac
branch has been merged upstream.  The tiacx and prism54usb drivers
remain in wireless-2.6 under the "master" branch.

BTW, the consensus at the wifi summit was that the remaining softmac
drivers should be merged upstream as sson as the basic coding issues
(compiles w/o warnings, follows kernel style, etc) are resolved.
Actually "working" is not a solid requirement.

With that in mind, I would appreciate it if you (and any other
interested party) would begin reviewing the code with the intent to
get it merged in the next cycle.

Thanks,

John
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]