Subject: Fw: Netpoll checksum issue

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:15:57 -0700

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:22:16 +0800
From: Aubrey <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: linux.dev.kernel
Subject: Netpoll checksum issue

Hi all,
I'm porting my network driver from 2.6.12 to 2.6.16. It almostly work
without any change, except the netpoll mode. When I use kgdb to debug
kernel, gdb client can not establish the connection with gdb server.
Then I digged into the code, and I found in the routine "__netpoll_rx"
in the file "net/core/netpoll.c", the "checksum_udp" call always
failed, but it works on 2.6.12.
Could you please give me some suggestions?
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
-Aubrey
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at  http://www.tux.org/lkml/