Subject: Please pull 'upstream' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:40:50 -0400

The following changes since commit 7c241d37fe0e6442c5cf3b5d73f7f58f2dc66352:
  Michael Buesch:
        bcm43xx: make PIO mode usable

are found in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git upstream

Dan Williams:
      wireless/airo: minimal WPA awareness

Jiri Benc:
      orinoco: fix BAP0 offset error after several days of operation

Johannes Berg:
      softmac: add SIOCSIWMLME
      softmac: clean up event handling code

Michael Buesch:
      bcm43xx: use pci_iomap() for convenience.

Pavel Roskin:
      orinoco: Remove useless CIS validation
      orinoco: remove PCMCIA audio support, it's useless for wireless cards
      orinoco: remove underscores from little-endian field names
      orinoco: remove tracing code, it's unused
      orinoco: remove debug buffer code and userspace include support
      orinoco: Symbol card supported by spectrum_cs is LA4137, not LA4100
      orinoco: optimize Tx exception handling in orinoco
      orinoco: orinoco_xmit() should only return valid symbolic constants
      orinoco replace hermes_write_words() with hermes_write_bytes()
      orinoco: don't use any padding for Tx frames
      orinoco: refactor and clean up Tx error handling
      orinoco: simplify 802.3 encapsulation code
      orinoco: delay FID allocation after firmware initialization
      orinoco_pci: disable device and free IRQ when suspending
      orinoco_pci: use pci_iomap() for resources
      orinoco: support PCI suspend/resume for Nortel, PLX and TMD adaptors
      orinoco: reduce differences between PCI drivers, create orinoco_pci.h
      orinoco: further comment cleanup in the PCI drivers
      orinoco: bump version to 0.15

Zhu Yi:
      ieee80211: Fix TKIP MIC calculation for QoS frames
      ieee80211: Fix TX code doesn't enable QoS when using WPA + QoS
      ieee80211: export list of bit rates with standard WEXT procddures
      ieee80211: remove unnecessary CONFIG_WIRELESS_EXT checking
      ieee80211: replace debug IEEE80211_WARNING with each own debug macro
      ieee80211: update version stamp to 1.1.13
      ipw2200: Exponential averaging for signal and noise Level
      ipw2200: Fix TX QoS enabled frames problem
      ipw2200: generates a scan event after a scan has completed
      ipw2200: add module_param support for antenna selection
      ipw2200: fix compile warning when !CONFIG_IPW2200_DEBUG
      ipw2200: Do not continue loading the firmware if kmalloc fails
      ipw2200: turn off signal debug log
      ipw2200: Set the 'fixed' flags in wext get_rate
      ipw2200: Fix endian issues with v3.0 fw image format
      README.ipw2200: rename CONFIG_IPW_DEBUG to CONFIG_IPW2200_DEBUG
      ipw2200: Enable rtap interface for RF promiscuous mode while associated
      ipw2200: version string rework
      ipw2200: update version stamp to 1.1.2
      ipw2200: rename CONFIG_IPW_QOS to CONFIG_IPW2200_QOS
      wireless Kconfig add IPW2200_RADIOTAP
      ipw2200: rename CONFIG_IEEE80211_RADIOTAP to CONFIG_IPW2200_RADIOTAP
      ipw2200: remove priv->last_noise reference
      ipw2200: Fix wpa_supplicant association problem

 Documentation/networking/README.ipw2200        |   10 
 drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig                   |   30 +
 drivers/net/wireless/airo.c                    |  271 +++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx.h         |    1 
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_debugfs.c |    2 
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c    |   27 -
 drivers/net/wireless/hermes.c                  |   66 --
 drivers/net/wireless/hermes.h                  |   43 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2200.c                 |  849 +++++++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2200.h                 |   83 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco.c                 |  251 ++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco.h                 |   19 -
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco_cs.c              |    9 
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco_nortel.c          |  168 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco_pci.c             |  207 +-----
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco_pci.h             |  125 ++++
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco_plx.c             |  222 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco_tmd.c             |   96 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/spectrum_cs.c             |   48 +
 include/net/ieee80211.h                        |    6 
 include/net/ieee80211softmac_wx.h              |    5 
 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_crypt_tkip.c           |   11 
 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_rx.c                   |   18 -
 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_tx.c                   |   63 +-
 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_wx.c                   |   44 +
 net/ieee80211/softmac/ieee80211softmac_assoc.c |    2 
 net/ieee80211/softmac/ieee80211softmac_event.c |   25 -
 net/ieee80211/softmac/ieee80211softmac_priv.h  |    1 
 net/ieee80211/softmac/ieee80211softmac_wx.c    |   32 +
 29 files changed, 1673 insertions(+), 1061 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco_pci.h

Patch included as attachment due to size concerns.
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]