Subject: [PATCH 0/6] rt2x00 update

From: Ivo van Doorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:52:20 +0200

Hi,

Here is a small update for the rt2x00 drivers in the wireless-dev tree.
They all contain fixes and requests from the feedback from the last series. 
And they should be applied after the last series.

A short summary of all patches the are following:
[PATCH 1/6] rt2x00 update: Remove casts from void* pointers
[PATCH 2/6] rt2x00 update: Deactivate monitor_during_oper for now
[PATCH 3/6] rt2x00 update: Use static const for the vals arrays
[PATCH 4/6] rt2x00 update: Remove packed attributes for structures that don't need it
[PATCH 5/6] rt2x00 update: Apply correct endian annotation for structures that are DMA'ed to device.
[PATCH 6/6] rt2x00 update: Apply correct error handling to dscape stack

Altough all patches are small and are inlined, I have added
them to the same location of the previous patch series.
http://mendiosus.nl/rt2x00/rt2x00-33-void-casts.diff
http://mendiosus.nl/rt2x00/rt2x00-34-monitor-operation.diff
http://mendiosus.nl/rt2x00/rt2x00-35-static-const.diff
http://mendiosus.nl/rt2x00/rt2x00-36-packed.diff
http://mendiosus.nl/rt2x00/rt2x00-37-endian-annotation.diff
http://mendiosus.nl/rt2x00/rt2x00-38-error-handling.diff

IvD