Subject: [Bug 6480] Transmitter of CK804 hangs hard, needs power cycle to recover

From: Ingo Oeser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:49:47 +0200

Hi Manfred,

I filed BUG 6480 describing the problem and providing lots
of info. If you need more info, just ask.

At the moment I have no idea about the reasons.
Except Crossover-Cabling vs. using a switch.

The machine is a production machine, so I cannot test
kernels and patches. 

But I have several machines with identical hardware where
I can test this.

Once we can reproduce it without a Sonicwall, I can build a 
test setup using any kernel hackery required to resolve the issue :-)

Could you please contact the right nVIDIA people, if needed?

PS: Stephen, you are not CC'ed from bugzilla and 
      "agreed to help out with net driver maintenance" 
       so I CC'ed you here manually.

Regards

Ingo Oeser