Subject: [PATCH 0/6] e1000: update to 7.0.38-k4

From: "Kok, Auke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:07:40 -0700

Hi,

These e1000 patches include a fix for WOL and some driver cleanups:

[1]: add shutdown handler back to fix WOL
[2]: remove backslash r debug printfs
[3]: remove leading and trailing whitespace.
[4]: Fix date string in Makefile
[5]: remove changelog in driver
[6]: bump version to 7.0.38-k4

Jeff, please pull from:

git://lost.foo-projects.org/~ahkok/git/netdev-2.6 e1000-7.0.38-k4

These patches are against
 netdev-2.6#upstream 4e3ceac609cce39cb96e0eb8604934592371ed8c

Cheers,

Auke

---
 drivers/net/e1000/Makefile        |    2 -
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_ethtool.c |   44 +++++++--------
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_hw.c      |  112 +++++++++++++++++++------------------
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_hw.h      |    4 +
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c    |   77 ++++++++-----------------
 5 files changed, 104 insertions(+), 135 deletions(-)

--
Auke Kok <[email-masked]>