Subject: [PATCH 0/9] ixgb: driver update to 1.0.109-k2

From: "Kok, Auke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:51:24 -0700

Hi,

Here are the ixgb driver updates for 1.0.109-k2. This corresponds with
the release of 1.0.109 on e1000.sf.net, and fixes several issues.

e1000 update will come soon...

Summary:

[1] fix smp polling race condition
[2] fix interface losing macaddr on ifdn/up
[3] revert an unwanted fix regarding tso/descriptors
[4] allocate only buffersize needed
[5] remove lock access in the fast path
[6] remove inlines, allow compiler to choose
[7] replace netdev->priv with netdev_priv()
[8] remove changelog
[9] update version, dates

These changes are available through git.

git pull git://lost.foo-projects.org/~ahkok/git/netdev-2.6 ixgb-1.0.109-k2

these patches are against
 netdev-2.6#upstream a24e2513c2d03c9a92739ec6fa7e7208f792881e

Cheers,

Auke

---
 drivers/net/ixgb/Makefile       |    2 -
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb.h         |    2 -
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_ee.c      |    2 -
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_ee.h      |    2 -
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_ethtool.c |    6 +-
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_hw.c      |    2 -
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_hw.h      |    2 -
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_ids.h     |    2 -
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_main.c    |  110 +++++++++++----------------------------
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_osdep.h   |    2 -
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_param.c   |    2 -
 11 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 91 deletions(-)

--
Auke Kok <[email-masked]>