Subject: Wireless patches to push for 2.6.18?

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:59:00 -0400

As David M. so recently reminded us, 2.6.17 is likely to be blessed soon.
That will open a short merge window for non-"fixes" to go into 2.6.18.

Along w/ the patches currently on the 'upstream' branch, I'd like to
see some of the the drivers hanging-out only on the 'master' branch
of wireless-2.6 to get polished-up and pushed-out.  What do you think
are the best candidates?

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-2.6/master/

Anyone have anything else they are holding-back for 2.6.18?  What about
the wireless button infrastructure Ivo posted yesterday?  Is that
useful for any of the drivers currently in wireless-2.6?

I was caught a bit 'flat-footed' for the 2.6.17 merge window.
I'd like to be prepared for this one... :-)

Thanks!

John
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]