Subject: Please pull 'upstream' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:55:13 -0400

This pull is intended for 2.6.18.

Thanks,

John

---

The following changes since commit f6882a0688ea83db5fc2f3491ac9fcdce0834cc7:
  John W. Linville:
        Merge branch 'upstream-fixes' into upstream

are found in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git upstream

Daniel Drake:
      softmac: complete shared key authentication
      softmac: Fix handling of authentication failure

Jason Lunz:
      bcm43xx: quiet down log spam from set_security

Joseph Jezak:
      softmac: unified capabilities computation

Pavel Machek:
      usb wifi: zd1201 cleanups
      wireless: move zd1201 where it belongs

Toralf Förster:
      ieee80211softmac_io.c: fix warning "defined but not used"

 drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig                   |   17 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/Makefile                  |    2 
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c    |   13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/zd1201.c                  |   67 ++++------
 drivers/net/wireless/zd1201.h                  |    0 
 drivers/usb/net/Kconfig                        |   17 --
 drivers/usb/net/Makefile                       |    1 
 include/net/ieee80211.h                        |    3 
 include/net/ieee80211softmac.h                 |    2 
 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_tx.c                   |   25 +++-
 net/ieee80211/softmac/Kconfig                  |    1 
 net/ieee80211/softmac/ieee80211softmac_assoc.c |   22 +++
 net/ieee80211/softmac/ieee80211softmac_auth.c  |   12 +-
 net/ieee80211/softmac/ieee80211softmac_event.c |    5 +
 net/ieee80211/softmac/ieee80211softmac_io.c    |  169 +++++++++++-------------
 15 files changed, 180 insertions(+), 176 deletions(-)
 rename drivers/{usb/net/zd1201.c => net/wireless/zd1201.c} (98%)
 rename drivers/{usb/net/zd1201.h => net/wireless/zd1201.h} (100%)

Patch included as attachment "upstream.patch.bz2"
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]