Subject: What's new in wireless-dev?

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:10:14 -0400

The following changes since commit bff7c0afa5a40acf518ae9fbf67e5f93ff9107bc:
  John W. Linville:
        Merge branch 'from-linus'

are found in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-dev.git

Jiri Benc:
      d80211: deinit sysfs in case of an error
      d80211: better sysfs registration of symlinks to wiphy
      d80211: separate allocation of ieee80211_local
      d80211: fix Oops when writing to add_ and remove_iface
      d80211: wiphy sysfs attributes
      d80211: network interface sysfs attributes
      d80211: rename sta_info_relase to sta_info_put
      d80211: sysfs attributes for associated stations
      d80211: remove useless parameters
      d80211: rate_control sysfs attributes
      d80211: encryption keys sysfs attributes
      d80211: remove procfs files

John W. Linville:
      Merge git://git.kernel.org/.../jbenc/dscape

Michael Buesch:
      bcm43xx: Port new locking scheme to d80211
      bcm43xx: Port preemptible-periodic-work to d80211
      bcm43xx: Port suspend-mac-in-long-pwork from d80211
      bcm43xx: Port PIO fixes to d80211

 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx.h      |  102 ++-
 .../net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_debugfs.c  |   33 +
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_dma.h  |    8 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_leds.c |    4 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c |  287 +++++--
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_phy.c  |    9 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_pio.c  |  154 +++-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_pio.h  |   32 +
 .../net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_sysfs.c    |   38 -
 include/linux/netdevice.h                          |    1 
 net/d80211/Makefile                                |    2 
 net/d80211/ieee80211.c                             |  206 +++--
 net/d80211/ieee80211_dev.c                         |   17 
 net/d80211/ieee80211_i.h                           |   45 +
 net/d80211/ieee80211_iface.c                       |   43 +
 net/d80211/ieee80211_ioctl.c                       |  213 +++---
 net/d80211/ieee80211_key.h                         |    2 
 net/d80211/ieee80211_proc.c                        |  771 --------------------
 net/d80211/ieee80211_proc.h                        |   45 -
 net/d80211/ieee80211_scan.c                        |   10 
 net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c                         |   68 +-
 net/d80211/ieee80211_sysfs.c                       |  706 +++++++++++++++++-
 net/d80211/ieee80211_sysfs_sta.c                   |  434 +++++++++++
 net/d80211/rate_control.c                          |   55 +
 net/d80211/rate_control.h                          |   57 +
 net/d80211/sta_info.c                              |  132 ++-
 net/d80211/sta_info.h                              |   16 
 net/d80211/wme.c                                   |   26 -
 28 files changed, 2110 insertions(+), 1406 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 net/d80211/ieee80211_proc.c
 delete mode 100644 net/d80211/ieee80211_proc.h
 create mode 100644 net/d80211/ieee80211_sysfs_sta.c

Patch included as attachment due to size concerns.
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]