Subject: [patch 2/4] myri10ge - Drop ununsed nvidia chipset id

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 18:02:32 -0400

The workaround for the AER capability of the nVidia chipset has been
removed, we don't need this PCI id anymore. Drop it.

Signed-off-by: Brice Goglin <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c |    2 --
 1 file changed, 2 deletions(-)

Index: linux-mm/drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c
===================================================================
--- linux-mm.orig/drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c	2006-07-03 16:01:33.000000000 -0400
+++ linux-mm/drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c	2006-07-03 16:01:39.000000000 -0400
@@ -2196,8 +2196,6 @@
  * any other device, except if forced with myri10ge_ecrc_enable > 1.
  */
 
-#define PCI_DEVICE_ID_NVIDIA_NFORCE_CK804_PCIE	0x005d
-
 static void myri10ge_enable_ecrc(struct myri10ge_priv *mgp)
 {
 	struct pci_dev *bridge = mgp->pdev->bus->self;