Subject: Re: [PATCH] per-task delay accounting taskstats interface: control exit data through cpumasks]

From: Paul Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 23:18:51 -0700

Andrew wrote:
> Your email client performs space-stuffing.

Shailabh,

Some of us find that it is easier and more reliable to use a special
purpose script to send patches, rather than trying to do so via our
email client.  Even though my email client, Sylpheed, probably sends
patches just fine, I enjoy the convenience of preparing the patches
and mailing instructions in my editor, before sending them off with
such a utility.

One possible such utility is 'sendpatchset', which I maintain:

  http://www.speakeasy.org/~pj99/sgi/sendpatchset

It's a script, with the documentation embedded as the help message.

Especially when sending off multiple patches as a set, it provides
more reliable results than trying to prepare and send multiple such
simultaneous messages from the typical email client.

-- 
                  I won't rest till it's the best ...
                  Programmer, Linux Scalability
                  Paul Jackson <[email-masked]> 1.925.600.0401