Subject: Re: skge error; hangs w/ hardware memory hole

From: Martin Michlmayr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 10:50:52 +0200

* Andi Kleen <[email-masked]> [2006-07-07 23:28]:
> Is that a board with VIA chipset?

Yes, according to lspci, there's a VIA K8T800Pro and VT8237.

0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8T800Pro Host Bridge
0000:00:00.1 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8T800Pro Host Bridge
0000:00:00.2 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8T800Pro Host Bridge
0000:00:00.3 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8T800Pro Host Bridge
0000:00:00.4 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8T800Pro Host Bridge
0000:00:00.7 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. K8T800Pro Host Bridge
0000:00:01.0 PCI bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8237 PCI bridge [K8T800/K8T890 South] (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
0000:00:07.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): VIA Technologies, Inc. IEEE 1394 Host Controller (rev 80) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
0000:00:0f.0 RAID bus controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VIA VT6420 SATA RAID Controller (rev 80)
0000:00:0f.1 IDE interface: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C586A/B/VT82C686/A/B/VT823x/A/C PIPC Bus Master IDE (rev 06) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
0000:00:10.0 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (rev 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
0000:00:10.1 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (rev 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
0000:00:10.2 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (rev 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
0000:00:10.3 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (rev 81) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
0000:00:10.4 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB 2.0 (rev 86) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
0000:00:11.0 ISA bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8237 ISA bridge [KT600/K8T800/K8T890 South]
0000:00:11.5 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8233/A/8235/8237 AC97 Audio Controller (rev 60)
-- 
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/