Subject: What's new in wireless-dev?

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:45:58 -0400

I apologize for the delay.  Between the 2.6.18 merge window and things
heating up at the paying job, I've been a bit behind.

Along w/ pulling some updates from Jiri and some random bug fixes,
this includes the new d80211-based adm8211 driver from Michael Wu.
I'm sure he would love for anyone equipped with that hardware to beat
the crap out of his driver. :-)

Happy hacking!

John

---

The following changes since commit 46226c37e4764103719005eb363b3bc53216caea:
  John W. Linville:
        Merge branch 'from-linus'

are found in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-dev.git

Alexander Tsvyashchenko:
      bcm43xx-d80211: AccessPoint mode related fixes

Gertjan van Wingerde:
      d80211: Take lowlevel driver's channel change time into account during scanning.

Ivo van Doorn:
      rt2x00: per-queue TX flow control

Jiri Benc:
      d80211: update tx.skb after TX handler calls
      d80211: per-queue TX flow control
      d80211: handle full queue when sending fragments
      d80211: add first_fragment flag to ieee80211_tx_control
      bcm43xx-d80211: fix sending of fragments
      bcm43xx-d80211: per-queue TX flow control

John W. Linville:
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jbenc/dscape
      d80211: use netif_tx_lock API
      bcm43xx-d80211: fixup UTS_RELEASE build break

Michael Buesch:
      d80211: allow NULL for control in beacon_get
      bcm43xx-d80211: fix mac_suspend refcount

Michael Wu:
      add adm8211 driver

 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/Kconfig                |    1 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/Makefile               |    1 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/adm8211/Kconfig        |   24 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/adm8211/Makefile       |    1 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/adm8211/adm8211.c      | 2202 ++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/adm8211/adm8211.h      |  631 ++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_dma.c  |    8 
 .../net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_ethtool.c  |    1 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c |  482 +++-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.h |   24 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_pio.c  |    2 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_xmit.c |   18 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_xmit.h |    3 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt2400pci.c     |   41 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt2500pci.c     |   41 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt2500usb.c     |   40 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt61pci.c       |   41 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt73usb.c       |   40 
 include/net/d80211.h                               |   32 
 net/d80211/ieee80211.c                             |  293 ++-
 net/d80211/ieee80211_i.h                           |   20 
 net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c                         |    4 
 net/d80211/wme.c                                   |    9 
 23 files changed, 3723 insertions(+), 236 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/adm8211/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/adm8211/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/adm8211/adm8211.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/adm8211/adm8211.h

Full diff attached as wireless-dev.patch.bz2

-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]