Subject: Re: Netchannles: first stage has been completed. Further ideas.

From: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:50:43 +0400

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 01:34:37AM -0700, David Miller ([email-masked]) wrote:
> Perhaps I am mistaken with my priorities, but I tend to hit all the
> easy patches and bug fixes first, before significant new work.
> 
> And even in the realm of new work, your things require the most
> serious thinking and consideration.  I apologize for the time it takes
> me, therefore, to get to reviewing deep work such as your's.
> 
> I will make a real effort to properly review your excellent work this
> week, and I encourage any other netdev hackers with some spare
> cycles to do the same. :)

That would be great!

Please don't think that I wash people's mind with weekly "get it, get it" 
zombying stuff, I completely understand that there are things with much 
higher priority that netchannels, so it can wait (for a while :).

Thank you.

-- 
	Evgeniy Polyakov