Subject: [PATCH 04/13] e1000: Remove 0x1000 as supported device

From: "Kok, Auke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:56:24 -0700

Remove pci ID 8086:1000 from the list fo supported devices. This device
has not functioned with the driver for very long (since v. 5.2.4!)
and we lack the resources to come with a substantial fix. There are only
few cards of this type out there.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Kirsher <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Auke Kok <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c |    1 -
 1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c b/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c
index ea3d504..bd7770f 100644
--- a/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c
@@ -48,7 +48,6 @@ static char e1000_copyright[] = "Copyrig
  *   {PCI_DEVICE(PCI_VENDOR_ID_INTEL, device_id)}
  */
 static struct pci_device_id e1000_pci_tbl[] = {
-	INTEL_E1000_ETHERNET_DEVICE(0x1000),
 	INTEL_E1000_ETHERNET_DEVICE(0x1001),
 	INTEL_E1000_ETHERNET_DEVICE(0x1004),
 	INTEL_E1000_ETHERNET_DEVICE(0x1008),

--
Auke Kok <[email-masked]>