Subject: What's new in wireless-dev?

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:08:35 -0400

The following changes since commit f4a4ffcd3f5013bfb0cf7da41a5acfd7f8a5f1f3:
  John W. Linville:
        Merge branch 'from-linus'

are found in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-dev.git

David Kimdon:
      d80211: allow for large scan results
      d80211: fix multiple device support
      d80211: fix interface removal

Jiri Benc:
      d80211: remove useless and wrong check for interface type

Johannes Berg:
      d80211: relax sysfs permissions
      d80211: master link
      d80211: pointers as extended booleans
      d80211: use kzalloc()
      d80211: get rid of WME bitfield
      d80211: get rid of sta_aid in favour of keeping track of TIM
      d80211: clean up exports
      d80211: clean up includes
      d80211: fix some sparse warnings
      d80211: make lowlevel TX framedump option visible
      d80211: surface IBSS debug
      d80211: get rid of MICHAEL_MIC_HWACCEL define
      d80211: surface powersave debug switch
      d80211: fix some documentation

Michael Buesch:
      d80211: add ieee80211_stop_queues()
      bcm43xx-d80211: Init, shutdown and restart fixes
      bcm43xx-d80211: New DMA engine code
      bcm43xx-d80211: return correct hard_start_xmit error code
      Add Sonics Silicon Backplane driver
      bcm43xx: convert driver to use ssb

Michael Wu:
      d80211: switch status codes, reason codes, and EIDs to enums
      d80211: Group EIDs by standard, add remaining 802.11d EIDs

 drivers/misc/Kconfig                               |    4 
 drivers/misc/Makefile                              |    5 
 drivers/misc/ssb.c                                 | 1015 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/Kconfig        |    1 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx.h      |  306 +----
 .../net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_debugfs.c  |   61 -
 .../net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_debugfs.h  |    1 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_dma.c  |  835 +++++++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_dma.h  |  297 +++--
 .../net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_ethtool.c  |    2 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_leds.c |    8 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c | 1282 ++++++--------------
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.h |    5 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_phy.c  |   66 +
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_pio.c  |    9 
 .../net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_power.c    |  104 +-
 .../net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_radio.c    |   10 
 .../net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_sysfs.c    |  112 --
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_xmit.c |    9 
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_xmit.h |    5 
 include/linux/ssb.h                                |  577 +++++++++
 include/net/d80211.h                               |  144 +-
 include/net/d80211_mgmt.h                          |  158 +-
 net/d80211/Kconfig                                 |   26 
 net/d80211/aes_ccm.c                               |    3 
 net/d80211/aes_ccm.h                               |    2 
 net/d80211/fifo_qdisc.c                            |    5 
 net/d80211/ieee80211.c                             |  276 ++--
 net/d80211/ieee80211_i.h                           |   68 +
 net/d80211/ieee80211_iface.c                       |    8 
 net/d80211/ieee80211_ioctl.c                       |   79 +
 net/d80211/ieee80211_key.h                         |    7 
 net/d80211/ieee80211_scan.c                        |   12 
 net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c                         |  113 +-
 net/d80211/ieee80211_sysfs.c                       |    6 
 net/d80211/rate_control.c                          |   18 
 net/d80211/rate_control.h                          |    2 
 net/d80211/sta_info.c                              |   31 
 net/d80211/sta_info.h                              |   14 
 net/d80211/tkip.c                                  |   15 
 net/d80211/tkip.h                                  |    1 
 net/d80211/wep.c                                   |   14 
 net/d80211/wme.c                                   |   24 
 net/d80211/wme.h                                   |   25 
 net/d80211/wpa.c                                   |   17 
 45 files changed, 3475 insertions(+), 2307 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/ssb.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/ssb.h

Omnibus patch attached as wireless-dev.patch.bz2.
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]