Subject: [PATCH 00/26] e100, e1000, ixgb updates

From: "Kok, Auke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:41:53 -0700

Hi,

Here are updates targeted to branch #upstream from netdev-2.6,
including updates to e100, e1000 and ixgb.

These changes are available through git.

git pull git://lost.foo-projects.org/~ahkok/git/netdev-2.6 upstream

and against
 netdev-2.6#upstream 699a71238856b19091503c671bac8abb1e3f9a3a

Summary:

Vasily Averin <[email-masked]>
     e1000: IRQ resources cleanup
     e1000: e1000_probe resources cleanup
     e1000: ring buffers resources cleanup

Jesse Brandeburg <[email-masked]>
     e1000: unify WoL capability detection code
     e1000: Add PCI ID 0x10a4 for our new 4-port PCI-Express device
     ixgb: Set a constant blink rate for ixgb adapter identify (1sec on, 1sec off)
     ixgb: Cache-align all TX components of the adapter struct.
     ixgb: Add buffer_info and test like e1000 has.

Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
     e1000: clean up skb allocation code, patch submitted by Christoph

Jeff Kirsher <[email-masked]>
     e1000: Deprecate mii-tool SIOCMIIREG ioctl

Auke Kok <[email-masked]>
     e1000: Whitespace cleanup, cosmetic changes
     e1000: error out if we cannot enable PCI device on resume
     e1000: remove unused part_num reading code
     e1000: Use module param array code
     e1000: Increment driver version to 7.2.7-k2
     e100: Convert e100 to use netdev_alloc_skb().
     e100: reduce time under spinlock
     e100: remove skb->dev assignment
     e100: increment version to 3.5.16-k2
     ixgb: Convert dev_alloc_skb to netdev_alloc_skb.
     ixgb: convert dev->priv to netdev_priv(dev).
     ixgb: recalculate after how many descriptors to wake the queue
     ixgb: remove skb->dev assignment
     ixgb: Increment version to 1.0.112-k2

Linas Vepstas <[email-masked]>
     e100: fix error recovery
     ixgb: Add PCI Error recovery callbacks

Cheers,

Auke

---

 drivers/net/e100.c                |   12
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000.h         |    6
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_ethtool.c |  219 ++++---
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_hw.c      | 1059 ++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_hw.h      |   26
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c    |  214 +++----
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_param.c   |  161 +++--
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb.h           |    5
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_ethtool.c   |    6
 drivers/net/ixgb/ixgb_main.c      |  140 ++++-
 10 files changed, 981 insertions(+), 867 deletions(-)

---
Auke Kok <[email-masked]>