Subject: Please pull 'upstream' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:05:53 -0400

The following changes since commit e4ac2663ea27d5dda88d97d117080995fcfcd6d5:
  John W. Linville:
        Merge branch 'from-linus' into upstream

are found in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git upstream

Larry Finger:
      bcm43xx: optimization of DMA bitfields
      bcm43xx: return correct hard_start_xmit error code
      bcm43xx - set correct value in mac_suspended for ifdown/ifup sequence
      bcm43xx: Set floor of wireless signal and noise at -110 dBm

Michael Buesch:
      bcm43xx: >1G and 64bit DMA support
      bcm43xx: re-add bcm43xx_rng_init() call
      MAINTAINERS: Add Larry Finger for bcm43xx (softmac)

Pavel Roskin:
      orinoco: Don't use "extern inline" on locking functions
      orinoco: include linux/if_arp.h directly

Sukadev Bhattiprolu:
      kthread: airo.c

Zhu Yi:
      ieee80211: Fix header->qos_ctl endian issue
      ieee80211: remove ieee80211_tx() is_queue_full warning
      ieee80211: TKIP and CCMP replay check rework
      ieee80211: Fix TKIP and WEP decryption error on SMP machines
      ieee80211: Workaround malformed 802.11 frames from AP
      ipw2200: always enable frequently used debugging code
      ipw2200: SIOCGIWFREQ ioctl returns frequency rather than channel
      ipw2200: ipw_wx_set_essid fix
      ipw2200: Reassociate even if set the same essid.
      ipw2200: remove unused struct ipw_rx_buffer
      ipw2200: Fix ipw2200 QOS parameters endian issue
      ipw2200: remove the MAC timestamp present field from radiotap head
      ipw2200: mark "iwconfig retry 255" as invalid
      ipw2200: Fix kernel Oops if cmdlog debug is enabled
      ipw2200: Add pci .shutdown handler
      ipw2100: Fix deadlock detected by lockdep
      ipw2200: enable wireless extension passive scan
      ipw2200: Update version stamp to 1.1.4
      ipw2200: Fix compile error when CONFIG_IPW2200_DEBUG is not selected

 MAINTAINERS                                 |    6 
 drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig                |   23 -
 drivers/net/wireless/airo.c                 |   40 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx.h      |   58 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_dma.c  |  583 ++++++++++++++++++---------
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_dma.h  |  296 ++++++++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c |   97 +++-
 drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_wx.c   |    4 
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2100.c              |    5 
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2200.c              |  215 ++++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2200.h              |   51 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco.c              |    1 
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco.h              |    8 
 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_crypt_ccmp.c        |   23 +
 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_crypt_tkip.c        |  108 +++--
 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_crypt_wep.c         |   35 +-
 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_rx.c                |   17 -
 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_tx.c                |    9 
 18 files changed, 1027 insertions(+), 552 deletions(-)

Omnibus patch attached as upstream.patch.bz2.
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]