Subject: Re: [take15 0/4] kevent: Generic event handling mechanism.

From: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 13:58:50 +0400

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 02:14:20PM +0400, Evgeniy Polyakov ([email-masked]) wrote:
> 
> Generic event handling mechanism.

Unfortunately bogofilter on vger.kernel.org decided that socket and
timer notifications are spam, so they will not be found in linux-kernel
archive.

One can use kevent homepage instead:
http://tservice.net.ru/~s0mbre/old/?section=projects&item=kevent

Missed socket notifications description:
# added socket notifications (send/recv/accept). Using trivial web
# server based on kevent and this features instead of epoll it's
# performance increased more than noticebly. More details about
# benchmark and server itself (evserver_kevent.c) can be found on project
# homepage. Splitted patches are available in archive 
# http://tservice.net.ru/~s0mbre/archive/kevent/2.6.18.15

-- 
	Evgeniy Polyakov

-- 
VGER BF report: U 0.499757