Subject: Re: New stuff in wireless-dev

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 23:18:04 -0400

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 02:21:21AM +0200, Michal Piotrowski wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On 05/09/06, John W. Linville <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >New stuff in wireless-dev -- I'd say more, but everytime I try to
> >say more, vger's new bogofilter rejects my email as spam...WTF???
> 
> Please read
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/9/2/44

Ummm...thanks?  But that's not very helpful -- especially since I
already have that email.

"WTF?" was meant to read as "Why would the output of a git command
be classified as spam?"

John
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]