Subject: [PATCH]: e1000: Janitor: Use #defined values for literals

From: [email-masked] (Linas Vepstas)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:30:50 -0500

Resending a minor janitorial patch from long ago that seems to have 
fallen through the cracks.  Its not in 2.6.18-git4 nor in 2.6.18-mm1.
Please apply and forward upstream.

--linas

[PATCH]: e1000: Janitor: Use #defined values for literals

Minor janitorial patch: use #defines for literal values.

Signed-off-by: Linas Vepstas <[email-masked]>

----
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c |    4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6.18-mm1/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.18-mm1.orig/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c	2006-09-25 17:23:32.000000000 -0500
+++ linux-2.6.18-mm1/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c	2006-09-25 17:23:51.000000000 -0500
@@ -4986,8 +4986,8 @@ static pci_ers_result_t e1000_io_slot_re
 	}
 	pci_set_master(pdev);
 
-	pci_enable_wake(pdev, 3, 0);
-	pci_enable_wake(pdev, 4, 0); /* 4 == D3 cold */
+	pci_enable_wake(pdev, PCI_D3hot, 0);
+	pci_enable_wake(pdev, PCI_D3cold, 0);
 
 	/* Perform card reset only on one instance of the card */
 	if (PCI_FUNC (pdev->devfn) != 0)