Subject: [PATCH 0/8] e100, e1000: Fixes for netdev-2.6#upstream-fixes

From: "Kok, Auke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:01:39 -0700

Hi,

The following fixes targeted to netdev-2.6#upstream-fixes are available
through git:

git pull git://lost.foo-projects.org/~ahkok/git/netdev-2.6 upstream-fixes

And apply against 4a1d2d81fa327d095a0a8a1f961bace5b0a2f7da

Cheers,

Auke

---

Jesse Brandeburg <[email-masked]>:
     e1000: FIX: don't poke at manageability registers for incompatible adapters
     e1000: FIX: disable LPE for IPV6, only enable for jumbo frames
     e1000: FIX: Don't limit descriptor size to 4kb for PCI-E adapters
     e1000: FIX: move length adjustment due to crc stripping disabled.

Bruce Allan <[email-masked]>:
     e1000: FIX: fix wrong txdctl threshold bitmasks

Auke Kok <[email-masked]>:
     e1000: FIX: 82542 doesn't support WoL
     e1000: Increment version to 7.2.9-k4
     e100: FIX: fix netconsole fast reboot attached to e100

---

 drivers/net/e100.c                |   52 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_ethtool.c |    4 ++
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_hw.h      |    6 ++--
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c    |   41 ++++++++++++++++++++---------
 4 files changed, 66 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

---
Auke Kok <[email-masked]>