Subject: [PATCH 3/8] e1000: FIX: fix wrong txdctl threshold bitmasks

From: "Kok, Auke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:02:39 -0700

Threshold bitmasks for prefetch, host and writeback were clearing
bits that they were not supposed to. The leftmost 2 bits in the byte
for each threshold are reserved.

Signed-off-by: Bruce Allan <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Auke Kok <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_hw.h |    6 +++---
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_hw.h b/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_hw.h
index 112447f..449a603 100644
--- a/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_hw.h
+++ b/drivers/net/e1000/e1000_hw.h
@@ -1961,9 +1961,9 @@ struct e1000_hw {
 #define E1000_RXDCTL_GRAN    0x01000000 /* RXDCTL Granularity */
 
 /* Transmit Descriptor Control */
-#define E1000_TXDCTL_PTHRESH 0x000000FF /* TXDCTL Prefetch Threshold */
-#define E1000_TXDCTL_HTHRESH 0x0000FF00 /* TXDCTL Host Threshold */
-#define E1000_TXDCTL_WTHRESH 0x00FF0000 /* TXDCTL Writeback Threshold */
+#define E1000_TXDCTL_PTHRESH 0x0000003F /* TXDCTL Prefetch Threshold */
+#define E1000_TXDCTL_HTHRESH 0x00003F00 /* TXDCTL Host Threshold */
+#define E1000_TXDCTL_WTHRESH 0x003F0000 /* TXDCTL Writeback Threshold */
 #define E1000_TXDCTL_GRAN    0x01000000 /* TXDCTL Granularity */
 #define E1000_TXDCTL_LWTHRESH 0xFE000000 /* TXDCTL Low Threshold */
 #define E1000_TXDCTL_FULL_TX_DESC_WB 0x01010000 /* GRAN=1, WTHRESH=1 */

---
Auke Kok <[email-masked]>