Subject: [patch] d80211: fix kernel doc for ieee80211_get_buffered_bc

From: David Kimdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:44:05 -0700

ieee80211_beacon_get() was already described. The doc entry in
question describes ieee80211_get_buffered_bc().

Signed-off-by: David Kimdon <[email-masked]>

Index: wireless-dev/include/net/d80211.h
===================================================================
--- wireless-dev.orig/include/net/d80211.h
+++ wireless-dev/include/net/d80211.h
@@ -782,7 +782,7 @@ struct sk_buff * ieee80211_beacon_get(st
 				      struct ieee80211_tx_control *control);
 
 /**
- * ieee80211_beacon_get - accessing buffered broadcast and multicast frames
+ * ieee80211_get_buffered_bc - accessing buffered broadcast and multicast frames
  * @dev: pointer to &struct net_device as obtained from
  *	ieee80211_alloc_hw().
  * @if_id: interface ID from &struct ieee80211_if_init_conf.

--