Subject: [PATCH 2.6.19-rc6] netfilter: fix panic on ip_conntrack_h323 with CONFIG_IP_NF_CT_ACCT

From: Faidon Liambotis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:47:10 +0200

H.323 connection tracking code calls ip_ct_refresh_acct() when
processing RCFs and URQs but passes NULL as the skb.
When CONFIG_IP_NF_CT_ACCT is enabled, the connection tracking core tries
to derefence the skb, which results in an obvious panic.
A similar fix was applied on the SIP connection tracking code some time
ago.

Signed-off-by: Faidon Liambotis <[email-masked]>

--- a/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_helper_h323.c	2006-11-15 19:07:50.000000000 +0200
+++ b/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_helper_h323.c	2006-11-16 11:09:46.000000000 +0200
@@ -1417,7 +1417,7 @@ static int process_rcf(struct sk_buff **
 		DEBUGP
 		    ("ip_ct_ras: set RAS connection timeout to %u seconds\n",
 		     info->timeout);
-		ip_ct_refresh_acct(ct, ctinfo, NULL, info->timeout * HZ);
+		ip_ct_refresh_acct(ct, ctinfo, *pskb, info->timeout * HZ);
 
 		/* Set expect timeout */
 		read_lock_bh(&ip_conntrack_lock);
@@ -1465,7 +1465,7 @@ static int process_urq(struct sk_buff **
 	info->sig_port[!dir] = 0;
 
 	/* Give it 30 seconds for UCF or URJ */
-	ip_ct_refresh_acct(ct, ctinfo, NULL, 30 * HZ);
+	ip_ct_refresh_acct(ct, ctinfo, *pskb, 30 * HZ);
 
 	return 0;
 }