Subject: Re: [PATCH] eeprom_93cx6: Add write support

From: Ivo van Doorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:54:06 +0100

Hi,

> > This patch addes support for writing to the eeprom,
> > this also moves some duplicate code into seperate functions.
> 
> John: Do you want me to merge this path with the eeprom merge patch,
> and move the patch that moves rt2x00 to use this eeprom module into a
> separate patch or all these 2 patches good enough?

I shouldn't write mails while tired. Let met explain myself. ;)
eeprom_93cx6 has now 2 patches pending:
 1 - move eeprom_93cx6 out of rt2x00 and into /lib
 2 - add write support for eeprom_93cx6

Should patch 1 be split into a patch to add eeprom_93cx6
to the /lib folder and a seperate patch to remove the module
from rt2x00?

And while redoing the patch, merge patch 2 with the patch to add
eeprom_93cx6 to /lib?

Ivo