Subject: d80211: inhibit duplicate authentication requests when setting bssid

From: David Kimdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:33:06 -0800

If we are already authenticating don't send another authentication
request.

Signed-off-by: David Kimdon <[email-masked]>

Index: wireless-dev/net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c
===================================================================
--- wireless-dev.orig/net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c
+++ wireless-dev/net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c
@@ -2392,7 +2392,7 @@ int ieee80211_sta_set_bssid(struct net_d
 		ifsta->bssid_set = 0;
 	else
 		ifsta->bssid_set = 1;
-	if (ifsta->ssid_set)
+	if (ifsta->ssid_set && ifsta->state != IEEE80211_AUTHENTICATE)
 		ieee80211_sta_new_auth(dev, ifsta);
 
 	return 0;

--