Subject: wireless-dev updated (sync w/ 2.6.20-rc3 + lots of new stuff)

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:54:51 -0500

Lots of wireless-dev activity around the holidays...still
catching-up...  I got stuff compiling, so I thought I'd push it out.

John

---

The following changes since commit 3622152cf1ed4613addde30bce9cd9f71d17efa2:
  John W. Linville (1):
        Merge branch 'from-linus'

are found in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-dev.git

David Kimdon (9):
      d80211: allow for hardware crypto of default keys
      d80211: set default_wep_only dynamically
      d80211: fix potential interface name overflow
      d80211: fix potential invalid array index returning key information
      d80211: remove unused references to sub interface data
      d80211: fix invalid check for sub interface type AP
      d80211: do not pass an invalid key index to set_key()
      d80211: clear ifsta->associated flag when authentication starts
      d80211: inhibit duplicate authentication requests when setting bssid

Jan Kiszka (1):
      d80211: Reinit keys on mode change

Jiri Benc (5):
      Merge branch 'from-john'
      d80211: simplify classify_1d
      d80211: small documentation fix
      d80211: do not cancel uninitialized work
      rt2x00: fix breakage after pkt_type field was removed

Johannes Berg (3):
      d80211: add missing \n in skb queue warning
      fix some wireless ext stuff
      fix cfg80211 WE compat code

John W. Linville (8):
      Merge branch 'up' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jbenc/dscape
      Merge branch 'adm8211-week51' of git://git.kernel.org/.../mwu/d80211-drivers
      Merge branch 'p54-week51' of git://git.kernel.org/.../mwu/d80211-drivers
      Merge branch 'zd1211rw-week51' of git://git.kernel.org/.../mwu/d80211-drivers
      Merge branch 'up2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jbenc/dscape
      cfg80211: fix build breakage from genlmsg_put signature change
      bcm43xx, rt2x00: fix build breakage from INIT_DELAYED_WORK changes
      zd1211rw-d80211: port INIT_DELAYED_WORK changes from mainline

Michael Buesch (7):
      d80211: Fix errorcode in ieee80211_update_hw
      d80211: Fix passing of invalid pointer
      d80211: Fix 64bit printk warnings
      d80211: Turn PHYmode list from an array into a linked list
      d80211: constify ieee80211_ops pointer
      bcm43xx-d80211: Fix for PHYmode API change.
      rt2x00: Fix compilation for d80211 hwmode API change

Michael Wu (31):
      d80211: remove pkt_type/pkt_probe_resp
      d80211: move 802.11 defines to linux/ieee80211.h
      d80211: merge d80211_shared.h into d80211.h
      d80211: merge d80211_mgmt.h into linux/ieee80211.h
      d80211: move d80211_common.h to net/d80211
      zd1211rw-d80211: Fix of a locking bug
      zd1211rw-d80211: Revert "zd1211rw: Removed unneeded packed attributes"
      zd1211rw-d80211: Add 3 more device IDs
      zd1211rw-d80211: Add ID for ZyXEL G-220
      zd1211rw-d80211: Add ID for Planex GW-US54Mini
      zd1211rw-d80211: Add ID for Belkin F5D7050 v4000
      zd1211rw-d80211: cleanups
      zd1211rw-d80211: Optimized handling of zero length entries in length info
      zd1211rw-d80211: check IEEE80211_TXCTL_USE_CTS_PROTECT
      zd1211rw-d80211: Use ieee80211_tx_status
      p54: fix device memory allocator
      p54: fix TX of encrypted frames
      p54: remove unnecessary use of __constant_cpu_to_*
      p54: use hardware RX frequency reporting
      p54: use link LED
      p54: fix issues found by sparse
      p54: set phymode in RX
      zd1211rw-d80211: 2 new ZD1211B device ID's
      zd1211rw-d80211: Add ID for Linksys WUSBF54G
      adm8211: set phymode in RX
      d80211: fix wep.c breakage
      d80211: fix wme.c breakage
      d80211: fix workqueue breakage
      adm8211: Fix compilation for d80211 hwmode API change
      p54: Fix compilation for d80211 hwmode API change
      zd1211rw-d80211: Fix compilation for d80211 hwmode API change

Mohamed Abbas (1):
      d80211: add mising sta_info_put function

Zhu Yi (1):
      d80211: fix classify_1d() priority selection

 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/adm8211/adm8211.c      |    9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/adm8211/adm8211.h      |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx.h      |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c |   68 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/p54/prism54.h          |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/p54/prism54common.c    |  123 +++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/p54/prism54common.h    |   15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/p54/prism54pci.c       |   65 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/p54/prism54usb.c       |  105 ++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt2400pci.c     |  130 +++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt2400pci.h     |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt2500pci.c     |  170 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt2500pci.h     |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt2500usb.c     |  170 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt2500usb.h     |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt2x00.h        |   14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt61pci.c       |  170 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt61pci.h       |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt73usb.c       |  170 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/rt2x00/rt73usb.h       |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/zd1211rw/zd_chip.h     |   83 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/zd1211rw/zd_def.h      |    1 +
 .../net/wireless/d80211/zd1211rw/zd_ieee80211.h    |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/zd1211rw/zd_mac.c      |  191 +++++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/zd1211rw/zd_mac.h      |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/zd1211rw/zd_usb.c      |   56 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/d80211/zd1211rw/zd_usb.h      |   14 +-
 include/linux/Kbuild                               |    1 +
 include/linux/ieee80211.h                          |  315 ++++++++++++++++++++
 include/net/d80211.h                               |  154 +++-------
 include/net/d80211_common.h                        |   98 ------
 include/net/d80211_mgmt.h                          |  223 --------------
 include/net/d80211_shared.h                        |   46 ---
 net/core/net-sysfs.c                               |    4 +-
 net/d80211/Kconfig                                 |    1 +
 net/d80211/ieee80211.c                             |  110 +++----
 net/d80211/ieee80211_common.h                      |   98 ++++++
 net/d80211/ieee80211_i.h                           |   21 +-
 net/d80211/ieee80211_iface.c                       |   18 +-
 net/d80211/ieee80211_ioctl.c                       |  120 +++++---
 net/d80211/ieee80211_scan.c                        |   83 +++---
 net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c                         |   99 ++++---
 net/d80211/ieee80211_sysfs.c                       |   10 +-
 net/d80211/sta_info.c                              |    7 +-
 net/d80211/wep.c                                   |    1 +
 net/d80211/wme.c                                   |   24 +--
 net/d80211/wpa.c                                   |    2 +-
 net/wireless/Makefile                              |    2 +-
 net/wireless/core.c                                |    2 +-
 net/wireless/nl80211.c                             |    3 +-
 50 files changed, 1604 insertions(+), 1445 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/linux/ieee80211.h
 delete mode 100644 include/net/d80211_common.h
 delete mode 100644 include/net/d80211_mgmt.h
 delete mode 100644 include/net/d80211_shared.h
 create mode 100644 net/d80211/ieee80211_common.h

Comprehensive diff attached as wireless-dev-2007-01-08.patch.bz2 due to
size constraints.
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]