Subject: Re: [PATCH] bcm43xx-d80211: Interrogate hardware-enable switch and update LEDs

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:44:51 -0500

On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 11:25:15PM -0600, Larry Finger wrote:
> The current bcm43xx driver ignores any wireless-enable switches on mini-PCI
> and mini-PCI-E cards. This patch implements a new routine to interrogate the
> radio hardware enabled bit in the interface, logs the initial state and any
> changes in the switch (if debugging enabled), activates the LED to show the
> state, and changes the periodic work handler to provide 1 second response
> to switch changes and to account for changes in the periodic work specs. It
> also incorporates changes in the LED state that were accepted into mainline
> some time ago.

Larry,

I wanted to merge this, but a slew of changes pulled from Michael
makes this patch fail to apply.  Would you mind refactoring the patch
and resubmitting?

Thanks,

John
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]