Subject: [PATCH] spidernet : fix memory leak in spider_net_stop

From: Jens Osterkamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:07:47 +0100

We forget to call spider_net_free_rx_chain_contents which does the
actual dev_kfree_skb. New skbs are allocated from skbuff_head_cache
on each "ifconfig up" letting the cache grow infinitely.

This patch fixes it.

Signed-off-by: Jens Osterkamp <[email-masked]>

Index: linux-2.6.20-rc6/drivers/net/spider_net.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.20-rc6.orig/drivers/net/spider_net.c
+++ linux-2.6.20-rc6/drivers/net/spider_net.c
@@ -1925,6 +1925,8 @@ spider_net_stop(struct net_device *netde
 	/* release chains */
 	spider_net_release_tx_chain(card, 1);
 
+	spider_net_free_rx_chain_contents(card);
+
 	spider_net_free_chain(card, &card->tx_chain);
 	spider_net_free_chain(card, &card->rx_chain);