Subject: Re: New list for wireless dev discussions

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:03:53 -0500

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 03:39:44PM -0500, John W. Linville wrote:
> At the wireless summit in London, we collectively decided to move
> day-to-day wireless development discussions to our own list.  I am
> hosting a list for this purpose:
> 
> 	http://lists.tuxdriver.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless

In response to some community requests, I have asked David
Miller to create a list for us on vger.kernel.org.  David has
obliged that request, so I have restricted new subscriptions to
[email-masked] and I am asking everyone to move wireless
discussions to the new list.

	[email-masked]

Most of you should have been automatically subscribed to the new list.
I think there are a handful of people who joined the tuxdriver list
within the past 6 hours or so.  Those people may need to subscribe
themselves to the vger list.

Sorry for the confusion.  FWIW, vger is probably a better home for
our list anyway.

Thanks,

John
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]